We are attending and will be exhibiting at the International Conference on Optics of Excitons in Confined Systems (OECS) at the University of Bath from 10 – 11 September 2017
OECS 2017 follows a series of very successful past meetings, which occur approximately every two years since it first started in 1987 in Rome (Italy). This year's conference is taking place at the University of Bath - a city renown for history and architecture going back to the Roman era.
OECS 2017 sees leading scientists and young researchers coming together to collaborate on a range of topics around optics of excitons in confined systems. The conference will cover in-depth scientific results, ideas and future directions in research.
Topics covered at the conference include:
- Optics of excitons in quantum wires and dots
- Polariton condensates, devices, and novel polariton systems
- Bose-Einstein condensation of excitons
- Excitons in organic nanostructures and cavities
- Excitons in photonic structures
- Quantum optics, single spin and coherent control of excitons
- Optomechanics with excitons in nanostructures
- Excitons in semiconductor nanocrystals
- Exciton-plasmon interactions in nanostructures
- Excitons in emerging two-dimensional materials
- Spin physics and applications of excitons and polaritons
M Squared will be showing it's SolsTiS system during the exhibition - booth #6.
To find out more or sign up visit the conference website: