We are delighted to be sponsoring the inaugural North American Conference on Trapped Ions (NACTI) hosted by NIST. The meeting, which runs from 14-18 August, brings together the North American and international ion trapping communities, focusing on applications of trapped ions in quantum technologies, precision measurements, chemistry and spectroscopy.
Conference topics will include:
- Qubits and gate model quantum computing
- Trapology (Ion trap design, fabrication, cryogenic cooling, and surface science issues)
- Quantum simulation
- Low energy tests of fundamental physics
- Frequency standards
- Molecular ions
- Highly charged Ions
- Quantum optics (photonic entanglement, and cavity QED)
- Hybrid systems (combining ions with superconductors, colour centres, mechanical systems, and neutral atoms)
The conference runs from 14-18 August 2017 and the exhibition runs from 14 -16 August 2017.
Join us in the exhibition area from 14-16 August.
More information can be found on the conference website: