We are exhibiting at the upcoming Many-body Dynamics and Open Quantum Systems (DOQS) which takes place at the University of Strathclyde's Technology and Innovation Centre from 16-19 October 2018.
DOQS 2018 follows on from successful meetings in 2014 and 2016. It brings together theorists and experimentalists from a range of fields related to open quantum systems and many-body dynamics, including cold atoms and molecules, trapped ions, and Rydberg gases. The event will explore a wide range of topics within those areas, including recent developments in new platforms for quantum simulation, and open many-body systems.
This year's event is combined with the annual meeting of the [DesOEQ](http://desoeq.phys.strath.ac.uk) project on Designing Out of Equilibrium Many-body Quantum Systems.
Invited speakers include:
- Mari Carmen Bañuls (Max Planck Institute for Quantum Optics)
- Lauriane Chomaz (IQOQI, Innsbruck)
- Simon Fölling (LMU Munich)
- Thierry Giamarchi (University of Geneva)
- Klemens Hammerer (University of Hannover)
- Elham Kashefi (University of Edinburgh)
- Helmut Katzgraber (Microsoft)
- Thierry Lahaye (Institut d’Optique, Palaiseau)
- Benjamin Lev (Stanford University)
- Sabrina Maniscalco (University of Turku)
- Cristiane de Morais Smith (University of Utrecht)
- Monika Schleier-Smith (Stanford University)
- Klaus Sengstock (University of Hamburg)
- Ines de Vega (LMU Munich)
- Peter Zoller (University of Innsbruck)
The M Squared team will be in the exhibition area on the 16-17 October, and Dr Robin Head from our Innovation group is taking part in the panel discussion on Tuesday 18th October on the topic "Moving from Academia to Industry".
More details can be found on the [DOQS website](http://doqs.phys.strath.ac.uk/).