We are excited to be exhibiting at the 26th International Conference on Atomic Physics (ICAP) 2018, which takes place from 22 - 27 July 2018 at the Palau de Congressos de Barcelona in Spain. "Following the tradition of ICAP, the conference will present an outstanding programme of invited speakers covering the most recent developments in the field of atomic physics. Contributed papers will be presented in poster sessions."
The list of topics includes:
- Topology in atomic systems
- Quantum gases
- Quantum computation and communication
- Quantum simulation and quantum annealing
- Fundamental tests and precision measurements
- Quantum optics and quantum nanophotonics
- Intense fields and ultrafast science
- Rydberg and artificial atoms and molecules
- Atomic Clocks and quantum metrology
- Cold molecules
- Out of equilibrium quantum systems
Dr Joseph Thom, Quantum Technology Scientist from our innovation division, is giving a poster presentation about "Tunable Phase-Locked Laser System for Quantum Sensing Applications" on Thursday 26 July from 2.30 - 4.30 pm. The poster area is located on the ground floor, next to the Technical Secretariat desk. For the full programme or further information, visit the visit the website.