We're proud to be sponsoring the Opening Symposium of the Living Systems Institute at the University of Exeter and invite you to come along - this is the Institutes first ever international scientific event.
The Living Systems Institute is a purpose-built £52 million research facility at the University of Exeter and is the largest ever capital investment in a scientific building.
The symposium will provide a unique opportunity to visit this magnificent new research facility and meet the outstanding scientists who have joined the Living Systems Institute from around the world.
We'll hear from world-renowned scientists, including Nobel laureates Sir Paul Nurse FRS and Professor Christiane Nüsslein-Volhard ForMemRS.
**The event features:**
- Lectures from world-renowned guest speakers and recently appointed LSI faculty members
- An opportunity to meet with researchers and industry professionals to discuss the broad interdisciplinary area of living systems-related research
- Opportunity to see the LSI building, the University of Exeter’s largest ever capital investment in science
- Celebratory Symposium Dinner
5 and 6 July 2017, University of Exeter Streatham Campus Join us on 5 - 6 July 2017 for an exciting opportunity to
**Find out more and book your free place at:**
- [Living Systems Institute Website] (http://www.exeter.ac.uk/livingsystems/opening/symposium/#miTCMBLotH8ILTRt.99).