We are proud to be sponsoring and exhibiting at The North American Conference on Trapped Ions (NACTI) 2019, which will take place 22-26 July 2019 at the University of Maryland in College Park, MD, USA.
Following the success of the first NACTI conference in 2017 (also attended by M Squared), the event will bring once again bring together the global ion-trapping community. It will cover a wide range of topics including quantum computing, quantum simulation, precision measurements and frequency standards, and quantum networking.
Invited speakers include:
• Nitzan Akerman (Ozeri group), Weizmann Institute of Science
• Rainer Blatt, University of Innsbruck
• Samuel Brewer, NIST
• David Lucas, University of Oxford
• Ziv Meir (Willitsch group), University of Basel
• Marianna Safronova, University of Delaware
More details can be found on the NACTI website.