SolsTiS® is an ultra-compact, automated, widely tunable, CW narrow linewidth Ti Sapphire laser system. Next-generation features lower cost while maximizing reliability, performance and productivity.
SolsTiS provides narrow linewidth, high output power, broad tuning, and the lowest noise in the industry. Compatible with a wide range of commercial Ti Sapphire pump lasers as well as fully integrated pump options. Available in a range of linewidth options.
SolsTiS wavelength control consists of nothing more than selecting a value - "dial a wavelength". Single linewidth scans and scan stitching are also possible. The entire tuning range can be accessed without changing optics or re-alignment. The system can be integrated into automated experiment via external commands.
SolsTiS can be locked externally to a transition, reference cavity or wavemeter. The small, sealed cavity can be easily purged in minutes. Fully integrated accessories such as beam pick-off and fiber coupling are available. Frequency conversion, e.g. doubling or mixing, with ECD-X. For data and further detail please view the data sheet.
Incorporating Instrument Control by Ethernet (ICE), SolsTiS also provides local/ remote control and monitoring via any standard Ethernet connection. A netbook control is supplied as standard. Frequency doubling and mixing accessories available.
With the first model shipped in 2006, SolsTiS has been a great success and is now the source of choice for a wide range of demanding applications including atom cooling, optical tweezing, holography, high-density optical data storage, and metrology.
'ICE-BLOC' and 'SolsTiS' are UK-registered trademarks of M Squared Lasers Ltd. 'Firefly-IR', 'Firefly-THz', 'Sprite' and 'Dependable Innovation' are trademarks of M Squared Lasers Ltd
Unique features of the SolsTiS Ti Sapphire laser include:
- Sealed and fully automated - no user alignment required
- Tuning from 700 to 1000 nm with no change of optics
- Custom wavelength ranges, < 700 nm e.g. 671 nm for Lithium or >1000 nm
- Lowest amplitude noise, <0.1% rms
- Narrow linewidth <50 kHz
- High power due to high efficiency cavity design
- Simply select a wavelength and SolsTiS tunes and locks automatically
- Single frequency scanning
- Scan stitching
- Lock to external transition, external reference cavity or wavemeter
- Can be fully integrated into an automated experiment via external commands
- Compatible with a wide range of pump powers and vendors
- Easily purged in minutes
- Frequency doubler / mixing accessories available, ECD-X
- Fully integrated beam pick off options
- Fiber launch option
- ICE and InvarianT
For more information, please contact us or else click on the link to the right to download the datasheet.